Enrollment shall be granted to any child without discrimination in regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, and ancestry. Children must be three (3) and potty trained to enroll in our program. Enrollment opportunities for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs are given to the current families first. If spots remain open, enrollment will be on a first come-first serve basis.
- -Preschool and Pre-K--$125.00/yearly
- -Before and After school--$50.00/year
- -Summer camp--$50.00/each summer
The following forms must be completed and on file with the Director BEFORE a child may attend:
- Enrollment Application
- Medical Record
- Health Assessment
- Immunization Record
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Care
- Contract for Fees
- Signed Discipline Policy
- Signed Illness/Exclusion Policy
Please contact the Director for an enrollment packet and schedule a tour.